The response to the last link pack was very positive, so it’s time for another one. My favourite links around the web related to Montessori. Drum roll…
All the links you need to read, curated by Simone Davies
1. What if society, community and family were responsible for a child’s education rather than schools? Read more here. It’s a strong view point. But it sure would be interesting to at least see some intermediary steps in this direction.
3. This isn’t a link to a blog post, but to these adorable kids’ aprons by Fine Little Day for your holiday wishlist.
4. I could totally live here in this beautiful converted school building in Amsterdam.
5. I agree with Meghan in her post, “Put your baby on the floor. Like, a lot.”
6. This playroom provoked some discussion. Too much? Or does the neutral background help pull it off?
7. Loved this post by Carolyn how she enjoys the holiday season by planting bulbs. I’d never thought of that before.
8. A link to the recording of our LIVE SHOW with Jeanne-Marie of Voilà Montessori where we discussed your questions about getting cooperation from your kids and positive parenting. We had so much fun.
9. This indoor wooden climbing dome is both beautiful and fab for kid-sized climbers (via Kaitlin Luksa).
10. I’m loving these vocabulary cards with body parts (via The Kavanaugh Report).
11. I love to read Anna’s beautiful blog, Eltern vom Mars, with the help of Google translate (it’s in German). Like this recent favourite post here with a beautiful selection of Montessori friendly toys.
12. Turns out this post I wrote has been pinned on a lot of Pinterest boards about a Montessori approach to toileting.
I think that will keep you busy for now. Hope you find the links helpful in helping you bring Montessori into your daily life.
Have a fab week! Til next time…