I have not just one amazing guest but two for a conversation about Montessori at home. I invited Jeanne-Marie Paynel, Your Parenting Mentor, and Pilar Bewley from Mainly Montessori to look at how we can apply Montessori principles in our homes whether we are homeschooling our child or not and want to apply Montessori at home. We cover children from 0 to 12 in this conversation, how Montessori can be done on a budget, Montessori and minimalism, Montessori training and a whole lot more. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did.
Links from the show
- Jeanne-Marie Paynel – website / instagram / The Art of Parenting podcast
- Pilar Bewley – website / instagram / Second Plane Montessori Facebook group
- Idea of wonder wall from Julie Bogart’s book “The Brave Learner“
- “The Quality of your life depends on the quality of the questions you ask yourself” ― Bernardo Moya, The Question: Find Your True Purpose
- Simone’s Setting up your home Montessori-style 4-week online workshop
“How should someone decorate their Montessori classroom? I like minimalist but just wanting to make sure I’m not decorating too much.” – anonymous