This Wednesday, I had so much fun doing a little tour of my Montessori toddler classroom on Facebook live. I was able to answer people’s questions live and show you around at the same time. I had such a lovely response and it’s been viewed already 10,000 times! So fun.
So, want to have a look around?
This is perfect if you want to:
- see how we set up our snack area for the toddlers to make their own snack
- admire our climbing wall, cosy cube and music + movement activities
- get a glimpse into our practical life area where the children arrange flowers, clean windows and more
- peek into our book corner where we curl up with our favourite books
- be inspired by our art and craft area, set up so the children can create with very little assistance
- learn more about the language activities we provide for toddlers
- get an overview of the variety of eye-hand coordination activities in my classroom, and
- experience the inviting and cosy ambience of our space
Click on the image below to play
And here are some photos if you don’t have time to watch the whole video…
I hope you are feeling inspired to incorporate some of the ideas in your home or school. I love sharing my space and love of the Montessori approach.